The Appalachian State University campus is currently operating under SPECIAL conditions.

Coronavirus information

The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place to support social distancing. In-person instruction has transitioned to a system of alternative course delivery. View the latest information on the App State Coronavirus Information website. Read the latest update posted 3/30/2020 at 5:31 p.m.

Read the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated March 31, 2020 at 9:20 a.m.

National Championship Reimbursement

The Club Sports program has the opportunity to reimburse teams for National Championship competition annually through the submission of appropriate paperwork by the deadline.

Please visit the Club Sports Manual for more information.

National Championship Reimbursement Form

*Please turn in the above form, all receipts and any other requested information within the Club Sports Manual to the Club Sports Office located in the Student Recreation Center's UREC Offices by the advertised deadline.

Contact Us

Student Recreation Center
150 Bodenheimer Drive
Boone, NC 28608

UREC Hotline - (828) 262-UREC
(for game schedules and cancelations)
SRC Console: (828) 262-8704
Quinn Rec Center: (828) 262-3035

A department of UREC in the division of Student Affairs.