Illustrated Submission Tips
1. Write your article
- Articles should be formated:
- 1-1.5 pages long
- Double spaced
- 12 point font
- Arial or Times New Roman
- Word document
- Articles should include:
- Title of your article
- Author's name
- Author's position on team
- Generic prompts may include:
- What are you most looking forward to this season?
- What made you want to join your team?
- Does your team have a rival? How did that originate?
- Do you have a favorite memory of being on your team?
- How have you seen your team grow since you joined it?
- Where would you like to see your team in a year?
- Check your spelling before submitting the article
- Save article as SPORT_DATE.doc
- Example: MENS_SOCCER_AUG26.doc
2. Choose your photos
- Submit 2-5 photos that relate to your article
- Submit photos that tell a story
- Photos must have photographer name associated with it
- Photos must be high resolution
- Do not put the photos in the word documet itself
3. Submit Your Article
- Articles are due by the Tuesday before the Illustrated is published at 5pm
- Submit by AppSync>Club Sports Council>Forms>Club Sports Illustrated Submission Form OR Here
- If your submission is sent in late, your article may not be published in that the Illustrated
- Direct any questions, comments, & concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Recreation Center
150 Bodenheimer Drive
Boone, NC 28608
Phone: (828) 262-2100
UREC Hotline - (828) 262-UREC
(for game schedules and cancelations)
SRC Console: (828) 262-8704
Quinn Rec Center: (828) 262-3035